OMC Group does not store any personal information about individuals who access our website except where information is sent to us by enquiring about any of our services on a voluntary basis.
OMC only hold data that is strictly necessary to offer its services provided on its website.
Users’ access and IP addresses identified by the web server may be logged for analytical and statistical purposes with the actual user name remaining anonymous.
Under GDPR you have the following rights:
You have the following specific rights (the “Rights”) under the Law:
- information about the processing of your personal data;
- obtain access to the personal data held about you;
- ask for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data to be corrected;
- request that personal data be erased when it’s no longer needed or if processing it is unlawful;
- object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in specific cases;
- receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller (‘data portability’);
- request that decisions based on automated processing concerning you or significantly affecting you and based on your personal data are made by natural persons, not only by computers. You also have the right in this case to express your point of view and to contest the decision.
- Please note that the Rights are not absolute and the controller may be entitled to refuse requests where exemptions apply. You will be advised of any exemptions that we depend upon.
How we collect your data:
There a various ways in which we may collect your personal data:
- From the information and documentation that you provide at any time and from time to time including information and documentation provided at meetings.
- When you communicate with us or when we communicate with you by telephone, fax, email or other forms of electronic communication. In this respect, we may monitor record and store any personal data.
- From information contained within client on-boarding documents provided by you, or by another person on your behalf.
- From other companies in OMC Group.
- From your agents or advisers and employees of firms and intermediaries with which you are associated or who introduce you to us.
- From publicly available sources or from third parties where we need to conduct background checks about you.
We will send you communications about our services, as well as other information related to our business and others that might be of your interest.
If you do not want to receive marketing information, please contact us at email@example.com